This Batik Pen melts candles, crayons, batik wax, and paraffin to produce a controlled, thick or thin line. The melted wax will not drip when the tool is held at an angle. It heats quickly and maintains an even melting temperature.
• Heats hot enough to melt wax. Will not burn. No additional heat regulator is necessary!
• Used for wax resist painting, batik, encaustic, pysanki egg painting and candle decoration.
• A small piece of wax goes a long way. Great for recycling used crayons and candle wax.
• Packed in corrugated cardboard storage box with instructions.
• Comes with two valves that keep wax from dripping.
Warning: This electrically heated tool is not intended for children under the age of 15. Adult supervision is required at all times.
The Batik Pen comes with a support stand and an extra valve. The valve prevents the Batik Pen from leaking wax when raised from surface.
"I was so surprised at how easy this was to use. I'm looking forward to making batik prints in my spare time. It was so much more than I thought it would be. I would highly recommend this product. Love love love it!"
Paraffin, candle wax, crayons, soy wax and beeswax can be used with the Batik Pen and Waxmelter Palette.
View our Waxmelting Tools Art Gallery